<dfn id="w48us"></dfn><ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <del id="w48us"></del>
    <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • 比爾·蓋茨哈佛大學畢業典禮演講

    時間:2020-11-28 12:22:11 畢業典禮 我要投稿

    比爾·蓋茨哈佛大學畢業典禮演講

      以下是一篇“比爾·蓋茨哈佛大學畢業典禮演講”,供大家瀏覽。

    比爾·蓋茨哈佛大學畢業典禮演講

      Members of the Harvard Family:

      哈佛是一個大家庭。

      Here in the Yard is one of the great collections of intellectual talent in the world.

      這個院子里在場的人們,是全世界最有智力的人類群體之一。

      For what purpose?

      我們可以做些什么?

      There is no question that the faculty, the alumni, the students, and the benefactors of Harvard have used their power to improve the lives of people here and around the world.

      毫無疑問,哈佛的老師、校友、學生和資助者,已經用他們的能力改善了全世界各地人們的生活。

      But can we do more?

      但是,我們還能夠再做什么呢?

      Can Harvard dedicate its intellect to improving the lives of people who will never even hear its name?

      有沒有可能,哈佛的人們可以將他們的智慧,用來幫助那些甚至從來沒有聽到過“哈佛”這個名字的人?

      Let me make a request of the deans and the professors-the intellectual leaders here at Harvard:

      請允許我向各位院長和教授,提出一個請求:

      As you hire new faculty, award tenure, review curriculum, and determine degree requirements, please ask yourselves:

      你們是哈佛的智力領袖,當你們雇用新的老師、授予終身教職、評估課程、決定學位頒發標準的時候,請問你們自己如下的問題:

      Should our best minds be dedicated to solving our biggest problems?

      我們最優秀的人才是否在致力于解決我們最大的問題?

      Should Harvard encourage its faculty to take on the world's worst inequities?

      哈佛是否鼓勵她的老師去研究解決世界上最嚴重的不平等?

      Should Harvard students learn about the depth of global poverty…

      哈佛的學生是否從全球那些極端的貧窮中學到了什么…

      the prence of world hunger…

      世界性的饑荒…

      the scarcity of clean water…

      清潔的水資源的缺乏…

      the girls kept out of school…

      無法上學的女童…

      the children who die from diseases we can cure?

      死于非惡性疾病的兒童…

      Should the world's most privileged people learn about the lives of the world's least privileged?

      那些世界上過著最優越生活的人們,有沒有從那些最困難的人們身上學到東西?

      These are not rhetorical questions-you will answer with your policies.

      這些問題并非語言上的修辭。你必須用自己的行動來回答它們。

      My mother, who was filled with pride the day I was admitted here-never stopped pressing me to do more for others.

      我的母親在我被哈佛大學錄取的那一天,曾經感到非常驕傲。她從沒有停止督促我,去為他人做更多的事情。

      A few days before my wedding, she hosted a bridal event, at which she read aloud a letter about marriage that she had written to Melinda.

      在我結婚的前幾天,她主持了一個新娘進我家的儀式。在這個儀式上,她高聲朗讀了一封關于婚姻的信,這是她寫給 Melinda 的.。

      My mother was very ill with cancer at the time,

      那時,我的母親已經因為癌癥病入膏肓,

      but she saw one more opportunity to deliver her message, and at the close of the letter she said: From those to whom much is given, much is expected.

      但是她還是認為這是又一個傳播她 的信念的機會。在那封信的結尾,她寫道:“對于那些接受了許多幫助的人們,他們還在期待更多的幫助。”

      When you consider what those of us here in this Yard have been given-in talent, privilege, and opportunity-there is almost no limit to what the world has a right to expect from us.

      想一想吧,我們在這個院子里的這些人,被給予過什么—天賦、特權、機遇—那么可以這樣說,全世界的人們幾乎有無限的權力,期待我們做出貢獻。

    【比爾·蓋茨哈佛大學畢業典禮演講】相關文章:

    比爾.蓋茨的童年名人故事12-08

    比爾蓋茨的名言警句12-07

    比爾蓋茨成功勵志名言08-14

    比爾蓋茨經典名言名句01-21

    比爾蓋茨經典語錄08-21

    分享比爾蓋茨的故事09-30

    比爾蓋茨勵志名言3篇02-23

    專訪比爾·蓋茨:技術不能拯救世界11-01

    專訪比爾·蓋茨:富于性情的個人表白10-26

    比爾·蓋茨專訪:技術不能拯救世界10-26

    主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品日韩欧美制服| 欧美精品免费在线| 国内精品久久久久影院免费| 久久精品国产一区二区三区不卡| 91精品国产自产在线观看永久| 亚洲精品无码专区在线播放 | 无码日韩人妻精品久久蜜桃| 国产999精品久久久久久| 精品久久8x国产免费观看| 亚洲国产精品综合久久一线| 91在线手机精品超级观看| 国产精品成人在线| 精品免费人成视频app| 中文国产成人精品久久亚洲精品AⅤ无码精品 | 国产精品露脸国语对白| 尤物TV国产精品看片在线| 久久国产精品偷99| 精品无码人妻久久久久久| 91精品国产福利在线观看| 国产精品一在线观看| 国产成人精品日本亚洲网站| 少妇人妻偷人精品无码视频 | 香蕉久久夜色精品升级完成| 午夜精品久久久内射近拍高清| 国内精品久久久久影院网站 | 欧美精品一区二区三区在线 | 欧美成人精品第一区二区| 久久精品国产亚洲7777| 国产精品亚洲综合一区| 国产精品福利在线观看免费不卡 | 国产精品无码日韩欧| 久久99国产乱子伦精品免费| 久久久一本精品99久久精品66| 亚洲国产精品va在线播放| 伊人久久精品无码二区麻豆| 亚洲精品国精品久久99热| 亚洲国产精品综合久久一线| 在线精品自拍无码| 四虎成人精品无码| 国产a∨精品一区二区三区不卡| 国产AV午夜精品一区二区三区|