<dfn id="w48us"></dfn><ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • <del id="w48us"></del>
    <ul id="w48us"></ul>
  • 保險類商務英語口語

    時間:2020-11-07 11:42:03 商務英語 我要投稿

    保險類商務英語口語匯編

      Basic Expressions

    保險類商務英語口語匯編

      1. We have covered insurance on 1,000 cases of beer for 110% of the invoice value against all risks.

      我們已將一千箱啤酒按發票金額的百分之一百一十投保一切險。

      2. If you desire us to insure against a special risk, an extra premium will have to be charged.

      如你想投保特殊險別,將向你收取額外保費。

      3. This risk is coverable at a premium of 0.25%.

      該險別的'保險費是百分之零點二五。

      4. The insurance company insures this risk with 5% franchise.

      保險公司保這種險有百分之五的免賠額。

      5. After loading the goods on board the ship, you must go to the insurance company to have them insured.

      貨船裝船后,你必須找保險公司為貨物投保。

      6. We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport, such as Free of Particular Average (F. P.A.), With Particular Average (W.P.A.), All Risks and Extraneous Risks.

      我們可以承保海洋運輸的所有險別,如:平安險、水漬險、一切險和附加險。

      7. W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage suit your consignment.

      貴方貨物適合于投保水漬險及破碎險。

      8. The premium is calculated according to the premium rate or rates for risks to be covered.

      保險費是根據投保險別的保險費率計算的。

      9. They will undertake to compensate you for the losses according to the risks insured.

      他們將根據所投保的險別,對損失負責賠償。

      10. We are able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air.

      我們可以辦理海運、陸運和空運的所有險別。

      11. We won’t have such a risk included, as it is not stipulated in the Ocean Marine Cargo Clauses.

      我們不能投保此項險別,因為海洋運輸條款中沒有包括這一險別。

      12. Do you cover risk other than W.P.A. and War Risk?

      除了水漬險和戰爭險外,你們還保其他險嗎?

      13. As a rule, the extra premium involved will be for buyer’s account.

      按常規,額外保險費應由買方負責。

      14. Please note that our insurance coverage is for 110% of the invoice value only.

      請注意我們的保險范圍只是發票金額的百分之一百一十。

      15. How long is the period from the commencement to termination of the insurance?

      保險責任的起訖期限有多長?

      16. We adopt the warehouse-to-warehouse clause that is commonly used in international insurance.

      我們采用國際保險中常用的“倉至倉”的責任條款。

      17. According to international practice, we do not insure against such risks unless the buyers call for them.

      按照國際慣例,我們不投保這些險別,除非買主提出要求投保。

      18. Breakage is a special risk, for which an extra premium will have to be charged.

      破碎險是一種特別險,需收取額外保險費。

      19. Because they aren’t delicate goods and not likely to be damaged on the voyage.

      因為這些不是易碎易損的貨物,航行中不大可能被損壞。

    【保險類商務英語口語匯編】相關文章:

    2021保險類個人簡歷04-21

    商務英語口語單詞10-18

    商務禮儀英語口語12-16

    商務禮儀英語口語12-16

    廣州商務英語口語11-16

    合肥商務英語口語10-27

    航空商務英語口語10-27

    高級商務英語口語10-27

    商務英語口語對話10-09

    國際商務英語口語10-08

    主站蜘蛛池模板: 99国产欧美久久久精品蜜芽| 欧美大片日韩精品| 91精品国产自产在线观看永久| 国产精品理论片在线观看| 国产日韩精品中文字无码| 无码人妻精品一区二区蜜桃AV| 欧美成人精品一级高清片| 99久久精品午夜一区二区| 亚洲人精品午夜射精日韩| 国产精品永久免费视频| 久久精品国产福利国产秒| 国产精品日本一区二区在线播放| 亚洲精品线路一在线观看| 久久99精品久久久久久9蜜桃| 一区二区三区精品| 国产精品怡红院永久免费| 凹凸国产熟女精品视频app| 精品国产VA久久久久久久冰| 亚洲国产精品无码一线岛国| 亚洲成网777777国产精品| 精品人体无码一区二区三区| 国产A级毛片久久久精品毛片| 久久综合九色综合精品| 97精品国产福利一区二区三区| 国精品无码一区二区三区在线 | 久久精品国产一区二区| 99久久精品国产综合一区| 九九热在线精品视频| 99精品久久精品一区二区| 国产乱码精品一品二品| 久久Av无码精品人妻系列| 无码国产精品一区二区免费16| 中文精品久久久久人妻| 亚洲欧美精品午睡沙发| 亚洲欧美激情精品一区二区| 亚洲午夜福利精品久久| 中文字幕精品亚洲无线码二区| 伊人久久综合精品无码AV专区| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品情侣| 十八18禁国产精品www| 久久久久99精品成人片直播|